Guitar

Its all about manganime, music, food, and life

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A ShinKumi fairytale; All 3-D gumi Combine!!! (VII)

Posted by aiyie2freak at 12:59 PM
Kyou-san sighs as he leaves his precious Ojou’s room. Shin was sitting in the guest room together with the legendary Kuroda Ryu. “Luckily, ojou’s fever isn’t too high..” said the second-in-command. The oyabun nod as Kyou-san took the place next to him. “Its been awhile since Kumiko caught a cold. The last, if I remember correctly, would be right after you leave for Africa..” Yankumi’s grandfather smiles at the redheaded lawyer. “She must be too excited that you return she caught a cold..” tease Kyou-san. Shin just smiles shyly.

            “You know, during your time as her students, there was not a day our Kumiko not mention your name. When you went abroad, she always pray for your well-being, and when you return yesterday, that was the first time in 7 years, she look so happy. She loves all her students, the current as well as the former, but I can tell that she sees you differently. I can see from the way you look at her.. You still care for her right? I hope my request won’t be such a burden to you but will you take care of our Kumiko?” The great Oyabun lowered his head at Shin. “I ask you the same..” Kyou-san did the same. “Oyabun-san, Kyou-san.. Please.. It was I who should bow to you..” he gets on his knees.


            “There’s something I would like to ask you..”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Domo~ Otaku desu Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei