Guitar

Its all about manganime, music, food, and life

Saturday, October 5, 2013

A ShinKumi fairytale; All 3-D gumi Combine!!! (X)

Posted by aiyie2freak at 11:16 PM
Shin smirk uncomfortably.  All eyes are on him. “When did you come back and why you haven’t contact us?!” “What is your relationship with Yankumi?” they all ask in unison. Shin sighs. “You know, I can’t answer you if you all ask me questions at the same time..” suddenly Ichi puts up his hand. “Question! Are you in relationship with Yankumi?” Shin smiles. “Answer; No..” all tense gone. Baba cried in happiness while the students- both former and current excluding the Shirokin graduates laugh in relieve. “Sou desu ne.. Its impossible for someone with runaway body like Yankumi goes out with someone like Sawada-san..” said  a faceless voice. “What is your type?”asked Ayukawa. Takano elbowed her. “What? He’s my type you know..”
            “My type, huh.. unn, someone like.. her.” Said Shin while pointing to the street where Yankumi waving happily at them from behind the glass. “EHHH!?” they yelp in unison. “Omaera!! What are you doing here?” she asked as she skipping towards them with glee. “Oh, Yabuki.. long time no see.. How’s work?”
            “Unn.. pretty good.” He answers awkwardly. Suddenly she becomes teary. “Oi, Yankumi.. why are you crying?!” she shakes her head. “I’m just overwhelm.. I never thought that one day, all my students will gather together like this, in front of me. I just feel blessed..” she cry. Both Ayukawa and Takano as well as the boys smiles. They were touched with her statement. Baba in the other hand cried along with her and when he tried to hug her, Shin grab his shoulder and throw him away.
            The red head took out his handkerchief and pinch her nose with it. “Blow your nose.. your snot is running..” and so she did, to everyone surprise. “So, omaera.. what are you guys doing here?”
            “Err.. etto.. we happen to crave Kuma-san’s ramen at the same time..” Hyuga was the one to answer. “As for us, Kuma invite us here to have a little reunion now that Shin-chan’s back..” said Minami. Satisfied with their answer, Yankumi took a seat near them. “Nee, Yankumi. Are you okay already, I thought you just caught a fever yesterday?” asked Reita. “Oh, Takasugi.. you’re worried about me?” she looks at him with glimmering eyes making the teenager blushed in embarrassment. “N..no.. I’m just curious..” he said. “Daijobu da yo.. its just a little cold. I’m all healthy now.” She smiles. “What are you doing here?” asked Ogata.

            “I call her. After the ‘reunion’, supposedly Kumiko and I are going to a movie..” Shin answered. They all nod before shriek in unison, “KUMIKO!??!” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Domo~ Otaku desu Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei