Guitar

Its all about manganime, music, food, and life

Friday, November 22, 2013

☆ONE OK ROCK LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR☆

Posted by aiyie2freak at 7:42 AM
As a lazy student, I’m not in a mood of writing, but the inner fangirl inside of me is screaming, howling, screeching to write a report, err.. review (?) on our beloved ONE OK ROCK’s live which took place in KL Live on the 21st November. Frankly speaking, ever since I heard that ONE OK ROCK’s going to perform in Malaysia, I’ve been counting the days till the tickets out. And as soon as the tickets are available in store, (I can’t online booking since I’m still a minor) I went to buy one, (The cheapest one though, since I’m a poor student) and starts counting the days till the D-DAY (I literally doing the countdown).

            The long-awaited day has finally cometh. I am as excited as every other OOR fans, I can’t even shut my eyes since two days before the concert especially when I found out that Bunkface will be their opening act. Let’s us all be honest, you’re a Malaysian fanatic of the almighty ONE OK ROCK, if you’re a fan of the local acts as well, you would have dream of seeing those two bands on the same stage at least once right? (Don’t be mad at me if you don’t share the same sentiment..) Unfortunately, during the live Bunkface are unable to perform due to some circumstances though.

            Okay enough with all those craps, lets talk about the concert! There I was, in the middle of the crowd, waiting for our stars. Then the lights was dim, and ONE OK ROCK’s introduction ~Where Idiots Should Go~ was played. Everybody, including me, was screaming for out of our lungs. If you were there too, I’m sure you’re able to feel the same Goosebumps that I get as soon as the men; Taka, Toru, Ryota and Tomoya enter the stage. At the first strum of the guitar, it is as though everyone was possessed by the band’s charisma. Everybody was singing along to every songs they played.


            The highlight that night would definitely be when they try to mc in malay. With the exception of Toru (who I thought his mc part was so cool I would faint from a major nose-bleed), everyone was super kawaii, like how Taka mispronounce ‘pertama kali’ which mean ‘first time’ as ‘pertama kari’ which mean ‘curry first’ but later corrected it, or how Tomoya cutely said ‘terima kasih’ after shout about how he love Malaysian food. They’re so kakkoi yet kawaii at the same time!









 Not to mention how powerful Taka’s vocal is, (I mean, how could he still maintain them after jumping around so much? Look at that beautiful jump), or how entranced we are when both Ryota and Toru shows off their skills.  






<-This is when he made us squat and jump (It is our pleasure, mind you ♪)













What he said before the encore->














<-The beautiful song 'Wherever You Are'








They really touch my heart when they apologize for the late start when they barely 2 minutes late as well as on behalf of Bunkface who unable to perform that night. They are very humble and down to earth. By the time the concert ends, I gain more respect on them, I even love them more the ever. It was a night to remember, a dream that came true.. ONE OK ROCK は最高だ! TAKA 大好き❣ TORU 大好き❣ RYOTA大好き❣ TOMOYA だいすき❣ PLEASE COME TO MALAYSIA AGAIN!!!!!


*All the pictures and video is not mine since I was too entrance with the performance that I didn't even remember to to capture some on my own so I steal these from someone else's twitter or Instagram. I can’t put their account links since I don’t remember from who I took these babies from, so if its yours, please don’t be mad, I’m truly apologies!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Domo~ Otaku desu Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei